Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Showers Bring Umbrellas


If you live in Oregon you know the spring showers don't end with April and we savor every sunny day. This last week has been no different. Sunshine was teasing me and when the weekend finally came and I had a little time to enjoy it, the rain clouds came back out. I love Oregon and Portland and all the green beauty the rain brings so I decided to turn in my winter wool hats for a fabulous umbrella. Here are some of my suggestions to brighten your rainy days.

The color wheel umbrella above will bring a rainbow to any rainy day. From one of my favorite hidden gems, it can be found at uncommongoods.com for $40.00.


This simple but not quite traditional pink umbrella is super inexpensive. At only $14.95 you can pick up some pink at Sears.



This Futai floral print bubble umbrella has great artistic flair. A well priced buy at Target for $29.99.
For the classic June Cleaver 1950's vibe this red umbrella with white polka dots also by Futai is $26.99 at Target.
This fun umbrella with a bright sky on the inside lets you dream of the sunny days ahead. Find your own on uncommongoods.com for $48.00
Bring a little color to those soggy days with this Totes bubble umbrella available at Macy's for $22.00.


Happy shopping and here is hoping for more sunny days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment