Monday, May 9, 2011

Put a Spring in your Step

I've been scouring the web for inexpensive white or neutral shoes. I need some badly! I'm bring you the fruits of my labor. There were a lot of options but these are by far my favorites. I hope you enjoy!

For a little lift to your day I recommend these Zodiac American Original Vinnie shoes. These platform sandals can be found at Famous Footwear on sale for $39.99.

For a classic sophisticated look I recommend these kelly & katie Caspian flats. Preppy and perfect for a summer day. I found these at DSW on sale for $39.95.
These Dora Mary Jane flats by Restricted give the familiar style a new twist of sweetness. Offered at DSW for $39.95 down from $50.
These sweet heels are Worthington's Prato on sale for $35.99 at JCPenney. I love the flower detail and the shade of beige.




No comments:

Post a Comment